Vitamins B1, B2, and B3
Health Benefits Of Propolis
1. Eliminates bacteria: Tests on the effects of propolis against harmful bacteria have been conducted, and it has been found that it can help in killing bacteria in the body. The substance is full of flavonoids, which have antimicrobial properties.
2. Works as a natural antibiotic: Propolis is known as a powerful antibiotic that is much better than those prescribed by doctors. Resistance to antibiotics is a major problem because of their excessive use. Therefore, a natural variant is much more useful.
3. Treat mild burns: This substance is known to be an effective natural healer of minor burns. It is believed to soothe the burnt area better than conventional ointments and medications.
4. Inhibits Candida's Growth: Propolis stimulates the immune system and prevents the growth of Candida albicans, which cause the yeast infection.
5. Cures Ear infections: Millions of children and adults suffer from middle ear infections per year. A compound in the propolis, known as caffeic acid has been tested and proven to cure inflammation of the inner ear efficiently.
6. Cures herpes: Patients suffering from vaginal herpes can benefit from bee propolis. It treats the disease and also helps to reduce the risk of developing advanced vaginal herpes.
7. Helps with Dental Problems: Studies have shown that propolis has qualities that are beneficial to dental health. It is considered an effective alternative to fluoride.
8. Treats nail infections: Thanks to its anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, laboratory tests have shown that propolis can be used as a natural treatment for fungal infections of the nails.
Propolis Lowers Blood Pressure.
Propolis Helps Treat Bone Diseases.
Propolis Helps Treat Allergies.
Propolis Boosts Prostate Cancer Cell Death.
Propolis Kills Colon Cancer Cells.
Propolis May Help Treat Food Poisoning.
The bees are never fed with white or inverted sugar or any other artificial substances during the season. Propolis is absolutely free of GMO because Lithuanian Ministry of Agriculture and the parliament has adopted a resolution refusing GMO crop in Lithuania. So if you choose to order some Propolis from us, you will get a real gift from mother nature.